Xiaomi has been making High-end Smartphones which fit the budget of people and providing Specs which are only found in Expensive Mobiles. This time the company has launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which will be available in March 2016.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is controlled by octa-center Helio X10 MediaTek processor and it accompanies 2GB of RAM. The smartphone packs 16GB of inside capacity which can’t be extended.The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 packs a 13-megapixel essential camera on the back and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The model will be launched in 2 variants – Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 3 PRO
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Price
The official price is not released yet, but it will be price around $200 (₹ 10,000)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Specs
- hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor (four cores clocked at 1.2GHz and two cores clocked at 1.8GHz)
- 5.5-inch full-HD 1080×1920 pixels IPS display
- Two Variants – 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage, and other 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage
- Android Lollipop
- dual 4G SIM cards
- 4000mAh battery
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 164 grams
- Connectivity – 4G LTE , Bluetooth, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS, Glonass, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB
- SENSORS – Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Barometer, Temperature sensor
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be launched in India around mid of March. This mobile has a great metallic look and feel of a premium mobile at good price and specifications. Lets see how this mobile performs.