These days Indian Smartphone marked is flooded with latest releases every week which ranges mobiles from Rs 5,000 to Rs 50,000. But if you don’t wanna spend to much on a mobile then don’t loose your heart as there are good options available in the market that suggest that you can easily get a decent feature-loaded handset at a price that is not pretty expensive.
On a recommendation of a friend here I am going to present a list of best 3 smartphones which you can buy under the price segment of Rs. 7000 of different companies with cool features and great specs.
1. Moto E (Rs. 6999)
This budget smartphone from Motorola garnered a lot of attention because of its pricing and specifications. Moto E comes with a price tag of Rs 6,999 and runs on Android Kitkat 4.4.
- 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and Corning Gorilla glass 3 on top of it
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 4GB internal storage, expandable by another 32GB with a microSD card
- 5MP rear camera without flash, no front camera
- Dual SIM, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS for connectivity
- 1980 mAh battery
2. Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3
The Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat with the company’s updated TouchWiz Essence UX on top.
- 4 inch screen
- 1 GHz Processor
- 780*800 resolution
- Android 4.4.2
- 5 MP camera (.3 MP front camera)
- 512 MB RAM
- 1500 mAh Battery
- GSM + GSM
- Proximity and Accelerometer sensor
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE, and 3G
3. Nokia X ( Rs. 5499)
Buy from Flipkart(white)
A very good phone. Nokia X is having a very new design to use android. If you are bored with old android and want some change go for it.
- Display: 4inch
- Resolution: 480×800 pixel
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Rear Camera: 3-megapixel
- Front Camera: NO
- RAM: 512MB
- OS: Nokia X platform 1.0
- Storage: 4GB exapndable upto 32GB via microSD card
- Battery capacity: 1500mAh
Now its up to you which mobile you choose based upon your interest. For any suggestions comment below.