Celkon is a new name in Indian smartphone market but you may be surprised to know that it is a Indian smartphone manufacturer which releases mobiles in the budget segment.
This is the first octa core releases from the manufacturer and it comes with a very less price as compared to specifications, thus competing with many mobiles in the market.
Price of Celkon Octa-510 = ₹8,999
The octa core processor being its main highlight is a 1.4GHz chipset from MediaTek based on the Cortex A7. And as you’d expect, there’s a 720p HD IPS display onboard spanning 5 inches wide. The Celkon phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and there’s no word of an update to Lollipop. But you do get some nifty software features onboard like gesture support, a few preloaded apps and voice shutter for the camera.
Specifications of Celkon Octa-510
- – Platform: Android 4.4 KitKat
- – Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB expandable storage
- – Display: 5-inchy 1280 x 720 pixel LCD
- – Chipset: 1.4GHz octa core Cortex A7
- – Camera: 3.2MP front, 8MP front
- – Connectivity: Dual SIM, HSPA, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- – Battery: 2000mAh