After the grand success of Moto G in India, the company has released its successor The Moto E which is no less than the Moto G in specification and has an aggressive price of Rs. 6999 which makes it a must grab deal for all price conscious Indian smartphone buyers. Moreover Moto E runs on the latest version of Android Kitkat and has a 4.3 inch touchscreen with 256 ppi. What else can one expect in this price range?
Similar to Moto G this phone will also be available only through online retailer Flipkart with many exciting offers
Price Of Moto G in India – Rs. 6999
Key Specification Of Moto E
- 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and Corning Gorilla glass 3 on top of it
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 4GB internal storage, expandable by another 32GB with a microSD card
- 5MP rear camera without flash, no front camera
- Dual SIM, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS for connectivity
- 1980 mAh battery
Motorola made a good decision by releasing Moto E in black and white variants with optional back Shells. However no one knows how motorola managed to give such a high-end device at this cost. But why bother when we are getting the bang for the buck.