Samsung Electronics Today (29 april 2014) announced its new Android Kitkat Smartphone. It is released keeping camera focused audience in mind who want to click photos everywhere anytime, therefore it supports a 20 Megapixel camera which advance features like BSI CMOS sensor, 4.4-44mm lens with 10x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and Xenon Flash. Other Specifications are a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, powered by a Hexa-Core processor (1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15+ 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7) and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with the latest Samsung Touchwiz UX.
Samsung Galaxy K zoom key specifications
- 4.8-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core Exynos (5260) processor with Mali-T624 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 20.7MP rear camera with Xenon Flash, BSI Sensor, OIS and 10x optical zoom, 1080p video at 60 fps
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC
- 2,430mAh battery
The Phone is available in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White and Electric Blue colors with nice textures for a comfortable grip.
The Exact date of launch in India And Price are not available at this point of time but we will update as soon as they will release.
This comment has been removed by the author.